Our company has the technological know-how to manufacture tin and lead alloys. We installed gas heated furnaces in accordance with all relevant work safety and environmental regulations.
In our furnaces we can melt 3000-5000kg metals (dependent on the component of the materials). We heat up the furnaces up to 450-500°C, then the melted materials are placed into different ingot moulds depending on the work phase or customer request. The alloys can then proceed as semi-manufactured products back to our production or as manufactured good to the customer. At the end of the process we carry out a chemical analysis in our laboratory.
In addition, we have furnaces with higher heating capacity and graphite melting pots for smaller casting work.
IN OUR FOUNDRY WE MANUFACTURE THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS
- In case of the replacment soldering tin baths, the purchase of tin and refilling of the soldering bath
- Tin solder alloy blocks for powder manufacturing
- Different soft solder alloys
- Tin-lead alloys for future production or in casting mould
- White metal alloys
- Soldering sticks
- Lead alloys with different shape and chemical component (eg.: lead pigs)
- Keels, counterweights
We are also happy to help with more complex and difficult projects.