Buying of scrap metal
For decades, our company has thrived to operate in an environmental friendlier and more sustainable manner. We came to the realisation that purchasing scrap metal and secondary raw materials provided us with the option to not only protect our environment, however we can also offer competitive prices and favourable conditions for our customers.
We have the requisite official environmental permissions and certificates for collection of solder waste.
FOR OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS WE ARE PROVIDING HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING
- Buying or repurchasing of soft solder
- Handling of expired soldering paste
- Handling of soldering slag
FOR THE SCRAP DEALERS we are offering competitive prices, quick analysis and appropriate payment terms for the following materials
- Lead-free (silver and copper) soldering rods, wires and blocks
- Soft soldering slag
- Expired and scrapped soldering paste
- Mixed tin-lead alloys (soldering pin, rods)
- Tin and tin alloy waste
Our offered prices follow the London Metal Exchange (LME).